SF Gate: Why I like my dogs


From SF Gate:

Tuesday, May 6, 2008





In a world where truth can be situational and trust used to calculated advantage, I'm reminded every day why I like my dogs.


They're names are Stuart and Polly. They are yellow Labs. And
they're real. Their needs are simple, and their affection is constant.


They love me whether they're at home or on the road, squeezed into
the back seat of the car. My daughter might be behind closed doors
buried in Facebook, and my husband working the keys of his BlackBerry
like Mozart. But they greet me with the same wiggling abandon whether
I've been gone five minutes or five hours. They don't care what I look
like, what kind of mood I'm in. They are what they are - day after day.

read more ...

0 comments:

The OFFICIAL Dilbert Widget

Blog Archive

GosuBlogger